Keep your face smooth and natural looking with the best anti wrinkle treatments around.
Our anti ageing clinic in Nottingham will offer you safe, effective and personalised cosmetic skin treatments. All skin remedies are undertaken by our GMC registered doctor who has over 10 years NHS experience.
To find out more contact us on: 0776 2790635
for a FREE consultation with no further obligation.
Why we need to reduce wrinkles
Wrinkles are a natural part of the ageing process. As you get older your skin gets thinner, drier and less elastic, and less able to protect itself from damage.
This leads to wrinkles, creases, and lines. Facial expressions, for example, repeatedly smiling, frowning, or squinting can lead to fine lines and wrinkles at a younger age.
Your skin also loses the collagen & elasticity that helps it to keep its shape and support itself. This can cause your face to begin to lose volume.
Instant Wrinkle Reduction
While the effects are not completely instant and take up to 2 weeks for full visible impact the anti wrinkle injection treatment takes only a few minutes and no anaesthesia is required.
Women and men can both benefit from anti-wrinkle treatments to help reduce the aging process keeping you looking younger.
The Perfect PeelTM
As well as anti wrinkle injections and dermal fillers, our Nottingham clinics can also offer the revolutionary perfect peel to produce a youthful and natural looking you!
Our specialists will be able to advise you what will be the best cosmetic skin treatment to achieve the desired effects for your skin.
Elegance Cosmetic Clinic Nottingham Offer
Treatments are for men and women: At our clinics in Nottingham we offer Anti-wrinkle injections, Dermal fillers and the Perfect Peel to help rejuvenate skin.
Our specialist clinician Dr. Madhumeeta Paul will carry out all cosmetic skin treatments to a high standard, in a professional and confidential manner.
• Dr. M. Paul is a GMC registered, qualified and trained doctor.
• Dr. M. Paul has been trained by Medica Forte in Perfect Peel Skin Treatment and has undertaken postgraduate level training with The Harley Academy for anti wrinkle injections and dermal fillers.
• With continuing professional development and training courses Dr. M. Paul’s aesthetic knowledge is kept up to date.
• Dr. M. Paul has over 10 years experience of working in the NHS.
• All our work meets the high standards of the GMC’s guidelines for non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
• A personal treatment plan is prepared ONLY after a detailed consultation with you.
• We give you the advice ….. you decide what treatment suits you
• We provide a no obligatory FREE consultation.
• All our cosmetic skin treatment products are reputable brands.
• Free follow up at 2 weeks with free top-up (if required).